* * * MUSIC VIBES * * *



Listening to music has always been a HUGE part of my life (since I can remember). Nowadays I choose to listen to music that lifts my spirit up and feed my soul with the right words! What you expose yourself to and repeat in your system can have a big impact in your life and how you go through life.  

Everything we put our focus on or get influenced by will be a part of us. That's why I choose to listen to music that builds me up from the inside out and doesn't influence me with things that are not in line with how God sees me & teach me in my every day walk with Jesus Christ.



I hope you'll enjoy the first selection of my favorite top 5 Music Vibes for this month. What's your favorite genre music?



United Pursuit - Let It Happen 


Hillsong (live) - Christ Is Enough


Phil Wickham - Carry My Soul


Housefires II - Come to the River


Giel - My Hope


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.

Be good & stay positive

Much love

- Lin -




Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings