* * * A Carpe Diem moment * * *


One of my favorite friends shared this Beautiful Poem with me (when it was my Birthday). I don't know who wrote it BUT it definately made me cry! Be good & stay positive. Much love - X- Lin
 

"One night I dreamed a dream
I was walking along the beach with my Lord
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to me and one to my Lord. "

" When the last scene of my life shot before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand
There was only one set of footprints,
I realized that this was at the lowest
and saddest times of my life.
This always bothered me
and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma. "

" Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You,
You would walk and talk with me all the way
But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I just don't understand why, when I need You most'
You leave me."

"He whispered: "My precious child, I love you
and will never leave you, never, ever,
during trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."




 

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings