* * * A Girl on a Mission * * *

" We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort". Jesse Owens

No one said it was gonna be easy to follow and  pursue your dreams.  But I can tell you that it's worth it. Every step and battle you usually face is a learning moment. To finally discover what my true dream (life purpose) was, took me like almost 5 years through lots of up and down moments, frustration, procrastination and negative thoughts. Man oh Man. I came to lot's of moments where I almost gave up. I even had one of those moments before I attended the workshop I talked about in my previous blog - post. But deep inside I still felt that fire burning and that I was breaking through a wall. I just had to hold on tight!  I am so happy I followed my intuition and thanks to the power and strength of God who kept me going and of course the people who believe(d) in me. I also deserve some credits of course ;) . At the end of the road I am the one who has to make the decision. No one can do it for me.

The Human Life Cycle

Next month I'll turn 30.... Worried? Nop, because it's just a number. What's more important to me is the way I see myself on the inside and how I feel. The reality part on this one though is that you keep on "aging" in numbers. Once we were a Fertilised egg -> Foetus -> then came a Baby out of it -> who grew up to be(come) a Child -> Teen -> Adult -> then came the Old aging -> and finally our Death.... Or as we call it the Human Life Cycle. In every phase of our life we will have to go through some life lesson(s) experience(s). I don't experience the things I went through as a waste. ( I used to though ) Some day it can come in handy. Now if I could've done somethings different or prevent them in the past? Yessss!!! So can you imagine what we as (young) adults had to go through at school, our job(s), people putting labels on us or criticising us and we accepting it as well? We got a whole lot of baggage to deal with now and seperate the good stuff from the bad. I am not saying that everything could've been perfect, because I do believe that we can definately learn from some mistakes we've made in the past. It can help us change to be(come) a better version of ourselfs. That's why I would like to help people break through the limiting beliefs they grew up with and inspire others that for everything there is a way.

My mission - Life purpose

I love to work with children (preference primary school). Like I said before they are pure, curious about life and not (yet) stuck in the world system. They are our hope & future and I definately believe that they can do an even better job then we are doing now. That's why I'm on a mission and that's - to Learn, Create & Teach things in Life from a "different" & "fresh" perspective. So that our next generation(s) can follow up in our footsteps and do an even better job to change the world in a Positive & Inspiring way.

My purpose is to help children develope their (natural) talent(s) and guide them through it and also discover more hidden talents. Eventually my goal is to help them discover and create  their future dream job through creative methods.

Personal Branding Coach for kids - I offer a (online) service where I tutor children and help them through an easy step by step program but most importantly in a Educational and FUN way.

I am also starting a charity for kids about self-love & self-identity. The reason why I want to start this charity is because I believe that every child has a dream planted in their heart. Not all of them are lucky or have the good benefits to grow up in a community or country where they can achieve their dream goals. I want to create a opportunity for them and that there is someone who believes in them and that everything is possible in life. It's not always gonna be easy but that they know and acknowledge that if they want to create their dream job, it starts with their self-believe.


How to contact me

If you like to know more about this charity project & the tutoring service you can contact me through the following email: puredivinitylifestyle@gmail.com. Looking forward hearing from you guys. 

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog

Be good & stay positive

Much love

- Lin -




    new web for online service - stay tuned


    Project: visualboard of my dreamjob & life -2012

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings