* * * TED TALKS are awesome * * *

I hope you guys had and still are having a nice time on this Special Day with your mom and smothered her with lot's of Gifts but most importantly L.O.V.E. Mine was great. I got to spend some Q-time with my mom and see my Grams and an aunt today. Unfortunatelly not for long because they had to go. But overall I enjoyed the day very much. I also wrote something about this Day and my Mom. Click the link ->>> here to read more about it. For those who are clueless for a moment about my text. I am talking about Mother's Day ;)

Who's TED?

Let's talk about TED. No I am not referring to a person here :) , but a non profit organization and it is short for Technology, Entertainment, Design. Their mission? Spreading Ideas!


"We believe passionately in the power of ideas to change 
attitudes, lives and ultimately, the world. So we're 
building here a clearinghouse that offers 
free knowledge and inspiration from 
the world's most inspired thinkers, 
and also a community of curious 
souls to engage with ideas 
and each other."
TED 


This is what they believe in and stand for and I couldn't agree more. The inspiration, encouragement to do and act to change the world in a positive & inspiring way just gives me goosebumps. I love it! If you want to read more about how they roll and do their stuff. Go on and click on the link ->>> here.


Why should you get engaged with TED?
 
Ok so now you know why I adore TED and why I spend my time there on a regular basis as well but why should you do that too? Well based on the fact that it's free oh and did I mention very Informative and Educational plus that they are reaching out to others ( the world ) to share the ideas of the inspirational thinkers from the many Conferences & Talks and more stuff?! YOU can also help make a difference with the information and things they are sharing. We all can actually ->>> It's no one man show but everybody can help and give their own contribution to help out, how big or small the deed may seem.

My advice; don't hold back and if someone else shares almost the same idea(s) as you do. Still don't hesitate because we all have an individual way of discovering and creating and things to make it our own Unique speciality. Can you imagine how it would be if everybody was the same at all levels? What challenges would there be for change and growth? And I couldn't describe this more better than the following quotes below.


"It's when we start working together that the real healing takes place....It's when we start 
spilling our sweat and not our blood."
--- David Hume

"Every succesfull individual knows  that his or her achievement depends on a community
of persons working together." 
--- Paul Ryan

"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. "
 ---Napoleon Hill 


Meet TED

For those who didn't heard about TED yet, now you guys are officially introduced to each other. Me on the other hand has been checking out some of the "Talks" on TED and they were awesome. So much that I would shedual one or a few for every week. The information gets me so excited that sometimes I am almost losing my mind, metaphorically speaking of course ;). And I mean this in the good way. I mean like let's be honest for a moment here. All the new/old ideas that just pops into my head (again) after listening and watching these inspiring people sharing their great knowledge, gives me so much energy almost like someone with ADHD. Hey what else can you expect from a creative person, right? :P

So starting this week I will share a "short" TED TALK from inspirational thinkers with their own & unique message/idea.


 TED Talk of the week

Let's start with Temple Grandin. She talks about how The World needs all Kinds of Minds. Now isn't that a great way to start the TED TALKS with you guys? I'll let her do the talking now, so enjoy watching and let me know what you think about this topic in the comments below or you can join me at the startup for a free online community I am organizing & building up. Click on this link ->>> here to watch Temple Grandin and this one ->>> here about the Community.





"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is 
always to try just one more time."
---Thomas A. Edison 



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog
& wishing all the MoMs a Happy Mother's day!
Be Good & Stay Positive ♥

xoxo Lindsay


Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings