* * * Sneak-preview * * * Meet the Experts Part III

I hope you had the chance to do a reality-check to " feel" on what level your spiritual touch is and which parts in your life is craving for some light. Remember life is about experiencing things and also acting on them to find out what thrills you from deep inside. Everyday I try to "challenge"  myself in a positive way and it gives me the power to know that at the end of the day I tried at least something to overcome a fear or inner battle, how small or big it may seem or is. At least I did the best I could. And also a reminder that these are just small babysteps for me to keep on going and getting closer to life & fulfill my Purpose on this planet.


If I can do it I know for certain YOU can do it too!


Finally we are at the last series of the Experts. Yeah! This one is the icing on the cake actuallly. Why you may ask? ;) Well because it was and still is the most challenging one of all three areas I've been working on. At least for me but I think most of you can recall on it as well? I am talking about facing the "everyday" battle of the (negative) thoughts you put in your head. Man oh man sometimes I wish there just was an on and off button so that it didn't had to be that hard to keep the focus and without this buzz in your head all the time so that I can keep on going... Hmmm but then on the other hand there would be no effort/desire for changing & (personal) growth. Luckily there is a "cure" for this. It's called M.O.T.I.V.A.T.I.O.N.A.L words... These are the vitamines for your brains. Instead of taking pills or eating fresh fruit ( metaphorically speaking offcourse, we still need to be & feel healthy ;) ), you can train your brain to use positive words and make it a habit watching, listening, reading, etc. about things that can make your life more positive. In the past I have underestimated the daily words I used in my vocabulary. But it can make a huge and powerfull impact & difference on you and others. So real that the negative things we unconsciously say/do to ourselves (on a regular basis) can be actually harmful!

Hey but I am still here so I guess I've kinda survived the first of many battles. So in the next and last topic I will share these secrets with you guys and how I keep myself motivated for fulfilling my life purpose. Can't wait to share it! :)








 Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Be Good & Stay Positive ♥

xoxo Lindsay


Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings