So I hope you had the chance to read the other two topics and made a start to create the life you've always wished for. If you haven't read it yet, you can still read part I here and part II here.
As I mentioned in the sneak peak preview we are going to talk about Motivational Words. I have to be honest, since I don't have a TV anymore I was in charge in how I wanted to spend my (free) time. Not to exaggerate but it changed my life dramatically! I had more time to work on my personal needs and (re)discovering (old & new) hobbies & talents. Amazing what can happen when YOU are the one who has the remote control in your hands. A new world awakens in front of your eyes and you start questioning about a few things in life like I mention in the quotes below.
" In essence , if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently. "
-- Tony Robbins --
"Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on."
-- Les Brown --
" Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. "
-- Les Brown --
The Power of Words
Before we go on I have to share a little secret! I have always been and always will be Miss über optimist. BUT and here it comes, I've also criticised myself too much! And I don't mean that in the positive uplifting way. Well I guess it's no secret either because most of us are doing this on a regular basis. I wasn't being supportive and treating my " bestie " ( inner self/ soul/core) in a good way. I mean like how is it that we treat others better than ourselfs?! The funny thing is I didn't really noticed it untill someone else pointed it out at the beginning of this year, again! Wow now I finally got my wake up call and it's time for a change to start treating my inner self with the Respect & Love it truly deserves! Offcourse I couldn't do it on my own so I had to bring some Experts in the game. Their message/voice is so powerfull that you want to take immediate action and don't waste anymore of your precious time. I hope you will learn also a lot from them like I did ( and still am!).
Motivational Expert ~~~ Powerful voice ~~~
#1 is Tony Robbins. Keywords: Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist. When I watched the first video on Youtube he already got my attention at the first few minutes! His message ( and let's not forget his voice!) is so powerful and inspiring. He breaks it down with an honest and clear vision for you and gives you that wake up call. He is the first Motivational Speaker that inspired me for changing my life and made me realize that I CAN have control over the things in my own life. Instead of writing about him I want you guys to listen to a beautiful & powerful message of him. Just click here to watch the video, put it on pause and after reading this blog, listen and be mesmerized by his message & voice!
Motivational Expert ~~~ The inspirator ~~~
#2 is Les Brown. Keywords: Author & top Motivational Speaker. His personal story is so inspiring and incredible that my own struggles seem like crumbs next to his. He was knocked down so many times in his life, but he just kept getting up and moving on. Talk about determination and true admiration. And let's not forget his HUMOR. His laugh is so contagious that you'll start laughing automatically as well. But his message is so inspiring, and in between he gives you those "aha moments" that you just can't ignore. So without further a due watch his video here and just do the same as I mentioned before, click on the pause button, read this blog, then go and watch his inspiring video.
How I stay entertained without a TV
Most of you are probably wondering " well how does she entertain herself when she is not busy with all the motivational stuff"? Well praise Youtube and let's not forget the Internet! Nowadays you can get entertainment everywhere. Movies, series, real life stuff and all. How awesome is that?! Don't worry I won't list all of that in this blog :), but I really want to introduce two lovely ladies! I have been following their youtube vlog channel since last year and I really admire them for the fact that they are sharing a personal part of their life and just show their vulnerability. Besides that, their videos are full of Joy, Entertainment, tips on how to build Self confidence and more Inspiration. But also just how "real" their life is and less involvement of glamour & drama. Go check them out ->> Patricia Bright / Britpoplife & DearNaptural85. Enjoy watching!
~~~ How to stay Motivated ~~~
Let's go back to the source. Yes you! Everything always starts with you. You know how you are feeling inside and what you want to change about it. Or that you have the deepest desire to change something. Even if you get money to make a change, if it doesn't come from the heart you won't live your life to the fullest or as you wished for. So do you want to go for the temporary desire or follow your truly and deepest passion? I won't deny it is going to be a challenge with lots of struggles but if you don't want to lie on your deathbed and think about all the things you could have done and help others with your own gifts & talents, I would say stop worring and start living. Below I will share 8 Tips on how I stay motivated ( every single day). I hope this will benefit for you as well.
- Before you even start your day take the first hour for yourself! That's your charge for the day and no one gets every minute of it. Yep selfish but you are gonna need it. Pray, Meditate, take a nice long bad or breakfast, read a ( inspirational ) book/bible, go for a morning run/walk, you name it. Just do something that makes YOU feel happy and relaxed so that you can start the day fresh and with lots of joy & power.
- Make a to-do list for the day and add no more then 3 things that needs to be done and start with the most difficult one . It will make it easier for you to accomplish the other two because you have finished the most challenging one. Plus it gives you a satisfying feeling and more power/energy to finish the rest.
- Prioritize your time good. Start with your own stuff and after that work on others. This will keep you focused on where you are and what you need to do for the day/week and who you need to contact. If you're not in control of what you have/need to do, there will be chaos in tha building and an overload on all the things that need to be done to bring you a step further to your goals. It's not about being selfish it's about helping others. If you can't help yourself first how can you help another?
- Take a break on a regular basis. I know I know sometimes it's really tempting when you are busy with a (small) project and you just can't stop and want to do more and more. The dictionary calls it "addiction ". Hmmm I call it your drive/energy. But sometimes you need to take control of the situation and know when you need to upload or adjust your energy. So take regulary (small) breaks, go for a walk in or around the building for some fresh air, eat healthy snacks in between and drink at least 1,5 litre of water everyday.
- Try to "listen" what words you are using on a daily basis and if there are still any negatives around, just throw those in the trash can. I am not saying that you won't use a negative word once in a while but you can try to add at least 80% ( or more ) of positive words & attitude into your life. It's a working progress and we are still human but you are always in control on how you treat yourself and others and responsible enough to "understand" what effect "words" can have on another human being.
- Listen to motivational speakers. They can give the empowerment you need on a distance or when you need some uplifting words and encouragement. Also a good thought to find a mentor/coach who can support and motivate you to keep on going. Actually we all need someone in our lives to do that, even the people who are already succesful and have a big influence need that "push" sometimes. We are all here to help each other out.
- Have a Support Group. I wouldn't be at this point of my life without my Sissy, Mom, Bro, a few close Friends & Family members and the people I've met untill now. So a big thanks to all of them and also for these lovely ladies who inspired and motivated me in there own way ->>> Natalie Sisson & Stephanie Ward. Check out my meeting day with them >>> here.
- Use mantra's like "I am beautiful" or "I am also important ( or create your own) on a daily or regular basis. Either way they can really come in handy when you are having one of those bad days! And if your day still didn't go as you've wanted it to be, at least you tried and did the best you could. Next time better right? ;) .
Don't be so hard on yourself and start treating yourself like you are precious as the rainforests that are on world protection. And coach yourself to become a much Better & Positive version then before. You'll be flabbergast what kind of effect this will have on you.
Stay tuned for the next blog. It's about a juicy topic lots of people are talking about nowadays. I will highlight some basic essentials you can add for creating the beautiful life you want and deserve.
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Be Good & Stay Positive ♥