*** We don't have Super Powers ***

Hi everybody!

Hope you are doing well and that you're getting ready for the weekend. I know I am :D

But wow what a week!!! I challenged myself to set some goals for this year and dispose a few "old" habits that were holding me back for the next transformation in my life.... I am not gonna lie I had my struggles alright but at the end of the first week I felt great! As some of you know I began my tranformation for a better life and to accomplish a few goals I have written for this year.... You can read all about it here Let the Transformation begin

How it all began ...

As the good student I started to make a plan and how I was willing to hit every goal no matter what. The focus was there but not really in the right way. I mean don't get me wrong accomplishing your goals is a good thing, but sometimes you need to take a step back and enjoy or accept everything that is happening during that progress.

When did lightning hit me ...

What helped me through the first week? Well realising that without support & help from others, a plan and consistency for making a change is hard. It is good that you are willing to change but without taking action it's no use. I've learned/experienced that now.... Also something great happend this week. I've copy past it from my " progress journal " so you can read it yourself  :)

Day 6:

This morning I took the time for myself and I was thinking about the things I couldn't accomplished in the past few days. Where does it keep on going wrong?. And then it hit me! I was so focussing on the goals i've written ( see profile), that I forgot to write the most important one. The one that motivates me the most and is my life purpose. 

I realise now that the other goals are just baby steps/ preperation for the most important one in my life. And that is helping other people, especially children to become what they have always wanted to be or want to become. There own life purpose....

If I want to be a rolemodel, I first have to change myself and be an example. 

With the information and tools Brendon Burchard discuss in his video's I am going to add a few changes in my daily rituals. 


What's my focus for the upcoming week(s) ...

The moral of this story don't push yourself to hard when you're in a transformation fase or changing a habit.  It's like taking care of a wound. You can't expect it to heal in a day. You have to take care of it and nurture it untill it is all healed. Same goes for this. Take your time during this healing process, but make sure you have all the medical tools because everyone has it own function to complete your journey.





Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Be Good & Stay Positive ♥

xoxo Lindsay



Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings