It's all about the " Wedges" baby ...

Hi my loves!

Hope you are enjoying your sunday?!

Ok so I have to admit. I am getting a little bit addicted to "wedges" !!! So loving them right now and are applying on short notice to join my shoe-collection :P ... Just amazing how they are available in so many different styles, colors & materials, with some having unique details! And the best thing is you can mix and match them with lots of fashion styles.

I've added some pictures of all the Wedge shoes I am totally loving @ the moment & which a few off them I'm planning to buy offcourse ;-)

So I am totally curious which type(s) of Wedges you are falling for and what do you think of them...

Thanks you for reading! <3

xoxo

Linny









































From top to bottom:

- Gold star wedge / Iron Fist
- Aztec Stack wedge / West coast wardrobe
- Woven raffia & printed wedge / Burberry Prorsum
- Kim striped wood wedge / Report
- Suede pumps / Steve madden
- Leo wedges / Tally weijl
- Printed wedge boots / Asos Ablaze
- Leather and crochet knit / Missoni
- Footwork Carry wedge / Men @ work
- Pyhton print sneaker / Giuseppe Zanotti
- Magic grey / Not Rated
- Vail wedge/ Michael Kors
-  Pixie wedge / Jeffrey Campbell


Hope you enjoyed it <3






Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram ~ @linnythings